Welcome! :)

Welcome to my blog!
This blog is about my life, my fanfics, some ent. stuff and some other random stuff!
Hope you like it ! :D

Friday, December 18, 2009

summer holidays ~

So i've been on holidays for 2 weeks or so, but nothing has really happened :P.
I've been shopping with friends and family and spent, what seemed endless, days of sitting on the computer and doing... nothing productive :P .
I've decided to clean my room and move some stuff around and make it all 'new' looking, but all i've gotten done, is one corner cleaned ><"

I'm leaving on my holiday to Asia on MONDAY! And i apologise that i'm going to be on Hiatus again as there would most likely be no internet connection. And to those who read my fanfic [Life], there wouldn't be any updates during that time either.

<3 mon mon

No comments:

Post a Comment