Welcome! :)

Welcome to my blog!
This blog is about my life, my fanfics, some ent. stuff and some other random stuff!
Hope you like it ! :D

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Week 4 - School

Well what can i say that is different? Nothing. LOL.
Schools been the usual BUSY BUSY BUSY, and i have tried my best to get along with my school work as well as my blog and fanfic, but failed miserably ><"
I know it's been a while since my last update in my fanfic, and to tell you the truth, i haven't even started the first word on the next. So I'm very, sincerely sorry and hopefully I'll have time to update over this long weekend! Oh, and you didn't know, it's Melbourne Cup on Tuesday and the whole of Melbourne has a holiday! :) And what about the day before that? Monday? Well, since we're lazy we take that day off too and at school that day off is called 'Mid Term Break!' LOL.

Well, this week i don't have any photos to share because i havent been bothered to take the time and appreciate the environment around me, so hopefully in my next post, it'll come with something nice :) .

It has been really hot for the last few days and it has cooled down by a lot today :) . After the extreme heat yesterday, last night resulted in a thunder storm and pelting rain. It's nice to have a cool change after so many hot days, but i'd much prefer it without the lightning and thunder as it freaks me out especially at night!

Well, that's it for now, and i'll soon post something about the 'Laughing Gor movie (Turning Point), D.I.E. Again review as well as Stew of Life review! But let me warn you, it might be a while before i get that done :)

No comments:

Post a Comment