Welcome! :)

Welcome to my blog!
This blog is about my life, my fanfics, some ent. stuff and some other random stuff!
Hope you like it ! :D

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Summer Feeling :)




I did mention in my other post that it's been quite hot haven't i ? Well yesterday was once again a warm day but not yet quite hot, only 29 degrees :) But warm enough to be wearing shorts, sunnies and also eating an ice cream! =D

I'm really supposed to be doing some homework now, but that can wait :D LOL. have school again tomorrow :( . LOL. almost the holidays tho! :D can't wait :D .

Watched the first chapter of Beyond & BR last night, and wow. How can people be so evil in Beyond? LOL. BR is alright, i like Anita Yuen the best in that series besides Kenneth and Sharon, which is a different story :D
LOL.

Enjoy the summer feeling :D

No comments:

Post a Comment