Welcome! :)

Welcome to my blog!
This blog is about my life, my fanfics, some ent. stuff and some other random stuff!
Hope you like it ! :D

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Note

About time I posted right?
I'm really so, sorry that i've got nothing up on TVB and all that when i promised in my post before this. I've been really caught up with school work - assignments and test as the year is coming to an end and whether or not i get to go to yr 9 depends kind of on this term i guess.
My Fanfic has been paused for just now, but i really promise that i'll get back to it as soon as i can.
:)

It's been really hot for the past few days, it's been over 30 degrees everyday! And school ontop of that makes it even more tiring! School this week has seem to dragggggggg along and finally, it's Friday tomorrow! I really need a break ><"
3 more weeks left of school!
:D
Can't wait till its ALL over!
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment